Dr Prithiviraj N
MS, MCh (SGE)
About Dr. Prithiviraj N
He completed SGE and HPB surgery and transplant at one of the few centres in India conducting advanced HPB and GI surgeries both laparoscopic and open. He joined as a Fellow in HPB and Liver transplantation in “Centre hepatobiliare”, Paul Brousse, Paris France. With more than 3500 liver transplantation and numerous liver surgeries, it is one of the leading institutes of Liver transplantation in Europe. He had the opportunity to work with some of the expert surgeons like Rene Adams, Daniel Cherqui and learn the nuances in the HPB field. He is also associated with Liver transplant unit in KIMS, Trivandrum and is actively doing LDLT and DDLT. He has keen interest towards academics since his postgraduation days training and was involved teaching his juniors. He has been actively involved in seminars, teaching sessions and forum discussions.
- MBBS: Madurai Medical College, Madurai
- MS PGIMER Chandigarh
MCh (SGE) GB Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, New Delhi
- DNB (SGE) National Board of Education, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) AMASI RML, New Delhi
- Fellow in Liver surgery and transplantation Paul Brousse Hospital Paris, France
Awards & Achievemnts
- First order medal in MS general surgery passing exam May 2012.
- Best Orator award in national level debate in GI surgery- Torrentz young scholar 2016.
- Topper in exit exam Mch SGE in 2017.