Dr. Harshit Garg
About Dr. Harshit Garg
Dr Harshit Garg passed MBBS, MS and M.Ch (urology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Acing in undergraduate and postgraduate level, he was awarded Institute Gold Medal for best undergraduate (2012), Delhi Medical Association (DMA) Gold Medal (2012), New Zealand High Commissioner’s Book Prize (2012). During his residency, he was selected among top 20 young researchers of the country and awarded Department of Science and Technology Scholarship to attend 64th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in 2014 in Germany. He was also awarded ‘Société Internationale d’Urologie Resident Scholarship 2019 to attend SIU in Athens, Greece in 2019 and received Urological Society of India (USI)-Olympus Travel fellowship for the year 2020. An avid researcher and Kishore Vaigynaik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY) Scholar, he was honored with Marudhara Jodhpur Best Research Paper and CMC Ludhiana Best Poster at North Zone USICON 2019. He presented his research work at various national and international conferences including Seoul, Athens, Vienna etc.
He has been actively involved in guiding young aspirants for entrance exams in urology and his academic enthusiasm and profound interest in learning and teaching make him an asset to our program for NEET-SS (Urology) entrance.
- MBBS: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- MS: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- MCh: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- MBBS: Gold Medals in the subject of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Medicine, Pediatrics and Community Medicine
- MBBS: ‘DR Atam Prakash Medal for the BEST INTERN in Surgical Disciplines at AIIMS’ for the internship in 2013.
- MBBS: 2012 –Awarded ‘INSTITUTE MEDAL for the ‘Best Undergraduate at AIIMS’.
- MBBS: 2012- Delhi Medical Association (DMA) Medal-2012 for the ‘Best Undergraduate MBBS student’
- MS: 2016 – Awarded the prestigious ‘Dr HIRALAL MEDAL’ for the best Post Graduate in Discipline of General Surgery for the year 2016.
- MCh: 2019: Awarded First Prize as Best Research Paper – Marudhara Jodhpur Prize session in 27th Annual North Zone USICON 2019
- MCh: 2019: Awarded First Prize as Best Poster in CMC Ludhiana Poster Session in 27th Annual North Zone USICON 2019
- MCh: 2019: Received ‘Société Internationale d’Urologie Resident Scholarship 2019’ to attend SIU 2019
- MCh: 2019: Honoured with ‘DUSCON Achiever’s Award’ for exemplary performance in North Zone USICON-2019
- MCh: 2018- Awarded 3rd Prize in Poster Competition for the research paper titled- at 15th DUSCON meeting