Dr. Gopila Gupta
About Dr. Gopila Gupta
Hematologist interested in leukemias, plasma cell disorders and bone marrow transplantation. I am keen to research ways to improve health care delivery in limited resource setting. Loves to travel and explore new places, nature lover and food enthusiast.
- M.B.B.S @ VMMC, SJH, New Delhi, India (2006- 2012)
- MD Pediatrics @PGIMER RMLH, New Delhi, India (July 2012-June 2015)
- Pediatrics, Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore (July 2015-Feb 2016)
- Hematology, VMMC and SJH, New Delhi (Mar 2016- Jun 2016)
- PDCC fellow hematology, SGPGI, Lucknow (July 2016- Dec 2016)
- DM Clinical Hematology, AIIMS-New Delhi, India (Jan 2017- Jan 2020)
Awards & Achievemnts
- IMAGE 2019- first prize in the national quiz.
- Hematocon 2019 quiz- second prize in the national quiz.