Dr. Ashwin Mallya
MS, MCh, MRCS
About Dr. Ashwin
During MCh Urology he won several awards including the coveted and did observerships. Following this he went on to learn Laparoscopic Urology and later did the acclaimed Vattikuti Institute fellowship in Advanved Robotic Urology under the mentorship of Prof Dr Rajesh Ahlawat at Medanta Hospital Gurgaon. He has won the K Subramaniam memorial award for best Robotic surgery video, twice at the Robotic surgeons Council of India meetings.
His penchant for teaching has won the credit of many residents and he takes time of his busy schedule for the welfare of students to teach them the nuances of Uro oncology and Robotics.
- MBBS KMC, Mangalore
- MS/DNB KMC, Mangalore
- MCh/DNB Institute of Nephro Urology, Bangalore
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Fellowship in Advanced Robotic Urology (Vattikutti) Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
Awards & Achievemnts
- MBBS Gold Medal for Pediatrics and Dr PN Krishnamurthy Prize for topper in MBBS
- Superspecialty USI Olympus Travel fellowship to Europe
- Observerships Robotics (Institut Mutualiste Montsouris, Paris) and Endourology (Hopital Tenon, Paris)
- Traveling fellowship Young Urologist Award at Urology association of Asia, Kyoto
- Invited faculty Guest Faculty at University of Southern California , Keck School of Medicine