About Dr. Shan
- Excellent skills in coronary interventions, pacemaker and ICD, pediatric catheterization and devices
- Expertise in TMT, Echocardiography and Holter
- Proficient in intensive care with expertise in management of critically ill patients including complex congenital heart diseases
- 2016 – 2018 : DM Cardiology
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, India.
- 2012 – 2016 : M.D – General Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, India.
- 2011 – 2012 : Internship
Madras Medical College and Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 2006 – 2011: M.B.B.S., Madras Medical College and Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 2004 – 2006: Higher Secondary (HSE) from St Joseph Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Tamil Nadu, India.
Awards & Achievemnts
- Gold medal in Pediatrics- Savalai Sethuraman Gold Medal in MBBS (2006-2011)
- Gold medal in Medicine- S K Sundaram Prize in MBBS (2006-2011)
- Gold Medal in Obsteterics and Gynaecology- Branfeet Memorial Prize MBBS
- Gold Medal in Pathology- Dr George Smith MBBS (2006-2011)
- Gold Medal in Urology- Prof A Venugopal Gold Medal for MBBS (2006-2011)
- Third Prize in AOI Gold Medal exam for ENT
- Certificate of Merit for Dr Rama Rao Gold Medal Anatomy
- First place in Community Medicine for state conducted by Stanley Medical college