Dr. Mamidi Pranith Ram
About Dr. Mamidi Pranith Ram
Dr. Mamidi Pranith Ram is currently working as consultant Nephrology in Yashoda Hospitals, Secunderabad. He obtained all his medical degree from prestigious institutes of India.
- MBBS: Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India
- MD: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- DM in Nephrology: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
Awards & Achievemnts
- Long-term outcome of renal donors in a tertiary care centre, India
- A qualitative analysis of factors influencing adherence of antiretroviral therapy in a tertiary care centre, India
- Post cardiac surgery acute kidney injury: a woebegone status rejuvenated by the novel biomarkers. Nephrourol Mon. 2014 Jul 5;6(4):e19598
- Factors influencing adherence to Anti-retroviral therapy in early and late treatment HIV groups in a teaching hospital, India; a qualitative cross-sectional study. Indian Journal of Medical Science 2017 Oct: Dec;69(3):32-38