Dr. M. Vignesh
About About Dr.Viggi
Dr.M,Vignesh is hailing from Sivakasi, Virudhunagar District, Tamil Nadu. He is well known for his teaching skills, patient communication and thirst of inculcating knowledge everywhere he goes. He worked as Assistant Professor at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai. Currently he is working as a Consultant Rheumatologist and Clinical Immunologist at Apex Center for Rheumatology, Warangal, Telanagana. He has his own YouTube Channel “VIGNESH RHEUMATOLOGIST” and posts videos regularly for his students and patients.
- MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- MD (Medicine ) from All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India.
- DM (Rheumatology) from Institute of Rheumatology, Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- Preventive and Social Medicine Tamil Nadu State Level Inter-medical Under-graduate level quiz competition Dec2009 – 2nd prize
- CMC Vellore Inter medical college Quiz Competition 2010 – 1st prize
Chengalpattu Medical College Inter medical college Quiz Competition 2010 – 1st prize
- Stanley Medical College Medical Quiz competition 2010- 3rd prize
- Apollo Medical Quiz 2011 – 1st prize
- Announced as the Best physician for patient care and management during residency in All India Institute of Medical Sciences for the year 2015
- Best Oral presentation at IRACON2015 and SZIRACON2017
Utility of Positron Emission Tomography and High Resolution Chest Computed Tomography in the assessment of disease activity of interstitial lung disease in patients with connective tissue diseases
- Lupus pneumonitis, a review from a tertiary care centre
- Outcome assessment of patients with SpA on Infiximab and Etanercept in a tertiary care center
- Infections following Biologic therapy in patients with rheumatic diseases
- Utility of RADAI5 in the assessment of disease activity of patients with ILD
- Unmet needs in contraception among reproductively active female patients with SLE
Utility NLR in the assessment of disease activity of patients with Rheumatoid arthritis
- “Hepatocellular carcinoma – presenting as systemic vasculiti
- Catastrophic Antiphospholipid syndrome – case series from a tertiary care center