Dr.Nisha T Md., DM (NIMHANS)
Dr.Kishore K V Md., DM (NIMHANS)
- This course includes both Medicine and Nephrology.
- Medicine will be covered by Harrison. It will be covered in 50-60 classes of 2-hour duration.
- Core Nephrology classes will be taken from Fehally Comprehensive Textbook of Nephrology, Danowitch Handbook of Transplantation, and Daugirdas Handbook of Dialysis. Brenner Textbook will be referred for important topics.
- 50 classes will be taken which is equivalent to 100 hours, almost to 15 days of 8 hrs class.
- Neuroanatomy – Brain (Lobar functions/Basal ganglia/ Thalamus/Hypothalamus)
- Neuroanatomy- (Cranial Nerves/Brainstem and Spinal cord/cerebellum)
- Neuromuscular junction
- Demyelinating disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Movement disorders
- Inherited Metabolic disorders
- Miscellaneous- Autonomic disorders/coma
What Will I Learn?
- Core Nephrology with concepts
- Dialysis and Transplant – theory, case, and MCQ based approach
- MCQ based discussion
- Individual section of Harrison’s Medicine classes by experts on those subjects
Topics for this course